Monday, April 20, 2009

Going to Argentina

Today, I got my Argentinian visa.

Nitin, Raj, Richa and I left Winter Park at around 3 AM to go to the Argentinian consulate in Miami. After a four hour drive and a 30 minute wait in the lobby, we met the visa officer and submitted our forms. Once the initial check was complete, he told us that we would receive our visas at around 12.

12? Nitin had to board his flight to Buenos Aires at 5 PM and so it was very important for us to leave Miami at around 11.30 AM.

We ended up waiting till 12.45 PM to collect our visas. But Nitin and I believed that we could reach Orlando in time provided the driving conditions are excellent.

We drove at 80-90 MPH/non-stop/4 Hours to reach the airport well on time.

P.S: It's 11.00 PM and I am still packing. The problem is that I don't know what to carry with me when I am travelling. Hmm, that's the problem with everyone.

Next message will be from Toronto, Canada. Cheers.

No comments: