Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 2- Buenos Aires


After a long flight to Argentina, I reached BAs at 8 AM. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any of my checked luggage. On further inquiry, I was told that I would receive my bags tomorrow. I took a cab from the airport (80 pesos) and it took us 40 minutes to reach the airport. As soon as we reached the city limits, I realized that BAs looks/feels exactly like an Indian metro. The roads are crowded and most people drive in wrong lanes. In fact I saw 2 cars being driven in one lane.

Wow!!! I am in India. Nah. India is different. This is an Indian clone.

After spending some time in my room I went out for a stroll around the neighborhood. I found 4 McDonalds, 1 Burger King just next to my hotel. Way to go 'fast food chains'!!. After spoiling US, it's time to spoil the rest of the world.

I met some of my friends who had come a day earlier and we spent the rest of the day near the pool.

P.S: When I was walking near my hotel, a beautiful girl approached me looking for an address. It was then I realized that I should have learnt spanish.

Only if I had known spanish:)

No comments: