Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For MBA Aspirants......

It took me 2 months of preparation for the GMAT exam and though I was not happy with my score of 680, I am satisfied with it (the idea of giving GMAT again crossed my mind a thousand times but I felt I didn't have the patience to prepare for the exam, again!!!)

Some books that I would recommend for the GMAT preparation:

1. The official guide for GMAT review, 11th edition
This is the first book that anyone should refer. Give the practice tests and identify the weaknesses. Review the concepts and practice every question in the book (Give more time reviewing your weak areas).

2. The official guide for GMAT verbal review and The official guide for GMAT quantitative review
There are some additional questions compared to the big book.

3. A very good site for reviewing and practicing quantitative section is the manhattangmat.com.
I just used their online services for both quantitative and verbal sections. I particularly liked their challenge problems section.

4. This site helped me more than any single study source, both paper and e-paper. Their forum will answer most of the questions that you would encounter during your preparations.

will give more input in future posts....happy GMATing. Good Luck.

No comments: