Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Last year....

12. My Research was not the same.
13. Change of personnel in our house.
14. I collected more pictures of others than that of mine.
15. I had the time of my life at the Indy GP. Fosters+ Hot sun+ sound of 22 F1 cars at the same time= oooooohhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
16. Family reunion at Smokey mountains. Not exactly the mountains, but a cottage nearby:)
17. I Watched Seinfeld for the first time. Is there any International fan club for Kramer?
18. I had the privilege of experiencing both the "terrific" and "terrible" part of a trip in less than 20 mins: Indian food at swagath/ Wheat Beer at O' Daud's- 20 mins later- Om Santhi Om in a theater. The experience was so bad that we were forced to drink again after the movie ended. Sushanth, our driver drank right out the bottle!!!
19. Best Tamil Album: "Sivaji"
20. Best Tamil Song: "Para Para Pattamboochi"from the album "Tamizh M.A" by Yuvan Shankar Raja and "Maduraikku pogadhadi" from the album "Azhagiya Tamizh Magan" by ARR

No comments: