Monday, July 30, 2007

Last Week.....







1. I missed 2 days of lab...(back to my usual self!!)

2. Sushanth, KLN and I went to KC to pick up new dudes and dudess'. There were 11(??) of them altogether.

I had fun. I was driving a truck after a very long time. It's always fun to drive a truck.

Sushanth ditched us (KLN and I) finally....people who know him well will figure what I mean :)

3. Read Harry Potter- 8th part. (Oh!!! I just read the last 20 pages. I just wanted to know if Harry dies...and he did not. Sorry dudes. I revealed "THE secret".

4. Prasanna graced us with his presence last weekend. He was visiting Manhattan after more than a month's stay at Colby. (We came to know that he is the most educated guy in Colby!!! True??)

5. Ganesh, Harshit and Radhika defended their Master's Thesis successfully.

6. Saturday morning, it was Ganesh's Photo session. I was happy with the end product. More importantly, the customer was happy.

6. We went to an Indian Restaurant for Dinner on Saturday. It was awesome (I didn't pay..so it tasted much better..hi hi!!!).

7. Saturday night, we were (Label)led. Some of us were (Label)led Gold and Red whereas some were (Label)led only Gold.

On a whole, It was a great week.

No comments: